Interpret this prompt in any way you wish, as long as you utilize paint chips.
Ideas for paint chips
- Use one or more paint chips as collage elements on an art journal page. Cut up paint chips or paint samples in different shapes including squares and stripes.
- Use a 1-2" circle or square punch to make circles to use as little disks or flying saucers on your journal page.
- Doodle on a paint chip.
- Stitch paint chips to an index card, postcard or gelatin print.
- Develop a color palette by playing with paint chips and use the palette on a journal page.
- Cut up paint chips and use washi tape to adhere to a journal page. Add fake, ridiculous names under each color.
To see all of the prompts in the series, go to the Prompt60 Index.