"Some people are still unaware that reality contains unparalleled beauties.
The fantastic and unexpected, the ever-changing and renewing
is nowhere so exemplified as in real life itself."
~ Berenice Abbott
Where do you "find" ideas? Do they just come to you, or do you actively seek ideas? For me, creativity spurs creativity. Here's what works for me:
- Carry a camera. Actively look for things to photograph.
- Read blogs of all sorts; art | craft | photography | creative| gardening | writing| psychology| political | homeschooling | leadership | parenting | design | etc.
- Study photographs. Instagram. Flickr. Photography blogs. Inspiration galore.
- Study the principels of design. Print Mag, HOW magazine blog (esp. Designer section).
- Peruse non-fiction at your favorite book store.
- Do creative stuff. Do more creative stuff!
More ideas at The Unofficial Guide to Daisy Yellow Creative Prompts and the entire step-by-step art journaling series.
Find more in the step-by-step art journaling series.