"Squares" by my 9 yr old daughter
The past 6 months have been incredible.
Thank you for reading Daisy Yellow
and injecting creativity into every day,
and into the lives of others.
You make a difference.
... many thanks to:
- My creative daughters & imaginative husband
- The crew of my brainstorming group, including Andrea, Marla, May & Nicole
- Amy of the Creative Mom Podcast for her weekly dose of creative words
- Liz of Creative Liberty for interviewing me for the "In The Studio With..." series
- Kathy of Art Projects for Kids ~ first to link to Daisy Yellow
- The Creative Mom Podcast group at Flickr
- Rachel at One Pretty Thing for featuring Weaving Paper: ATCs in her project round-up
- Kelly at Monarch Post for the Kreativ Blogger award! To spread the love, I'm nominating Amusing Muses and A Day That is Dessert
- Sarah at Artwork by Sarah for the One Lovely Blog award! The award is officially forwarded to Lark & Lola and Curious Girl
Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!
I'll be back January 5, 2009.
Take care of yourselves, travel safely wherever you may go, and when the chaos of daily life gets you down, hideout with a notebook and a pen and create something. I won't tell anyone!