“Some people react physically to the magic of poetry, to the moments, that is, of authentic revelation, of the communication, the sharing, at its highest level...A good poem is a contribution to reality. The world is never the same once a good poem has been added to it. A good poem helps to change the shape and significance of the universe, helps to extend everyone's knowledge of himself and the world around him.”
Designing patterns in watercolor in the Moleskine A4 watercolor journal. This is the FIRST pattern for the December Pattern-a-Day Challenge with A is for Anika! Thank you Anika for launching this creative challenge. It is deviously simple.
Here's my plan. If you are going to do a monthly challenge or any challenge at all, you need a plan! So the goal is to create a pattern every day in December.
- Watercolor is my medium of choice for this challenge.
- Each pattern is 1/2 page in the A4 Moleskine or Fabriano watercolor pad. Each design is ~ 6" x 9".
- My goal is to develop 31 unique designs.
- I'll post my pattern each day on instagram. The hashtag is #patternadaydec or #letsmakepatterns
- I'll post my work every 4 days at Daisy Yellow.
- I'll post my pattern each day to the Lets Make Patterns flickr group. Please join the group.