Links | Creative | Ideas
"I’ve come to the conclusion that people who wear headphones while they walk, are much happier, more confident, and more beautiful individuals than someone making the solitary drudge to work without acknowledging their own interests and power."
— Jason Mraz
- At Rabia Gale, Megs Payne of Iveda writes about creating languages for your stories.
- Goodness galore on Hububbery.
- Explore Roben-Marie's magical mail art.
- At Virgin Blogger Notes, what would you change, looking back at the early days of your blog?
- I'm creating Galleries on Flickr, grouping pix 18 at a time. Pick from your favs, or anything you like but not your own pix! Galleries include Unique Mandalas, White Love and Doodlicious Lines.
- At Always Chrysti, a guest post by Journal Girl Kira, focusing on the journal Kira created to document her creative experiments. I super love this idea. I do tons of experiments and document them here, but there's no journal that pulls it all together.
- equisgarcia designs handmade currency and shares his sketchbook (via tweet from Aqua-Velvet).
- From Design Shack, Tips for Designing with Lines.
- Cool US postage stamps with mandala art by Stephanie of Spiritual Evolution of the Bean.
- Fresh and fun designs at Made by Joel --> kid-contraptions. (via Camp Creek).
- Watching Rhomany draw + paint in her video A Little Mermaid and Her Friend inspires me!
- A peek into Andrea Joseph's journal, brilliant!