"As an artist, I work to gain technical skill
in order to become more fluid,
more expressive and more creative in my craft.
Technique is always at the service of creativity."
- Evan Chong
- Lunch Box Ideas, with a focus on Bento Boxes from Wendolonia (via The Crafty Crow)
- James Puckett describes how he designed the Armitage font
- Elvie Studio uses a waxmelter and beeswax to create a wax resist
- Work without constraints just to get going. Scott Berkun has developed some fabulous ideas in Writing Hacks, Part 1: Starting.
- Uniquely cool playing card designs at An Ace in the Pack
- Thoughts on logo design from Spokane Falls Community College
- From Roz Wound Up, Journaling Superstitions #12: All Your Journals Should be the Same Size
- 6 Habits to Build Creative Greatness from Creative Libery