clown bokeh in bruges
My mood is certainly a thankful one today! The blogiversary came and went a few weeks ago, and to celebrate here's some (((Link Love))) for the creative bloggers who linked to a project or post in the last 2 months. I write Daisy Yellow because I enjoy it. I'm challenged to explore new media and ideas. It's not a job, it's an adventure. Something like that.
- The Crafty Crow highlighted How to Make Word Charms and Make an All About Me Board.
- Sarah of the thoughtfully written Handmade Homeschool linked to Art Journal: Collection and A Summer Project List.
- iHanna, the always refreshing & unique Create & Live Happy linked bunches, including the series on Creative Experiments and A Summer Project List. Read Hanna's 100 Ideas to Spark You Into Creative Action and Brayer Adventures in Acrylic Paint and the gorgeous results! and her
- Crafty web explorer Rachel of One Pretty Thing highlighted fun projects like Make an All About Me Board, Make FIMO Stones & Pendants and Wavy Acrylic Textures.
- Creative Liberty highlighted A Summer Project List in her Top Creativity Links. Liz has a unique perspective on all aspects of creativity, and interviewed me for her In The Studio With... series!
- Melissa of A Familiar Path linked to art journaling posts from her post on Inspiration. She has the most hilarious and ingenious About Me ever.
- KidStyleFile shared a list from Cassi of The Crafty Crow, including Bubbled Brayer Backgrounds, one of the all-time favs around here.
- Zom of Pinch Me to See if You are Dreaming linked to Art Journaling 101 and inventively prompted the post Tagified.
- Homeschooling author Rabia Gale linked to Art Journaling 101 in her post 30 Minute Creativity.
- Making-Jewelry, Artquiltmaker and Israeli blog le blog friendstitch linked to How to Make Word Charms.
- The Brazilian ScrapParty, My Creative Journey, Bluebirds Living in the Meadow and UrbanLittleHouse included us in their link love favs.
- Artiste Nouveau linked to Art Journaling 101.
- Lu of Art-Slam listed Art Journaling 101 in her fab faves. Check out How to Spark Your Creativity on Demand.
- The Story of My Life linked to A Summer Project List. Heather's photography makes me smile.
- Bonus thanks to Art Projects for Kids, Deep Space Sparkle, Creative Every Day for lots of reasons. You all rock.
Just a portion of the folks spreading the creative spark in the past few months. So... my data is not infallible and relies a bit on the sub-par stats of Technorati etc. Many sorries if I've missed you!!! Don't forget to check out (((Comment Love))):>
Enjoy your Monday!
PS. The photograph of toys was taken at a little shop in Bruges, Belgium, camera randomly incognito, shot without looking through viewfinder.