Good news! The Mission will continue every Friday in May.
my new joy, tubed watercolors...
Please join me in the campaign to give virtual hugs to our fellow creative bloggers. Link to blogs that you love to read, link to blogs that you've just discovered, link to blogs that are growing but not yet well known.
I'm on a mission to revive link love! Get involved! Commit to posting a set of 5 or more links once each week for the rest of April the month of May! Grab a LINK LOVE badge and learn more about my goal.
I am committed to sharing links at Daisy Yellow and I hope that you will get in on the action and do a link round-up on your blog too. This was one of my favorite things to do when I started blogging and it has fallen out of fashion.
Together we can bring it back!
- Olivia is rocking the world, sharing her experience in teaching a green cleaning workshop. Plus she sent me the sweetest happy-good mail that I will post soonish for you to see.
- I like the idea of looking at your month visually. Roben-Marie shares a fun monthly instagram photo wrap-up.
- At Tim's Sally, a video of a blossoming painting. I like the concept of underpainting in white paint and white colored pencil.
- Quinn writes about losing weight and her new sparkly photo. And I'll add that I struggle with my weight, as my mom did, and her father. Some people treat overweight folks as if they have a character flaw. They feel that we need to be reminded to fix ourselves. Not only to we feel uncomfortable in tight spaces, but we are uncomfortable in maneuvering through life as well. Since you don't know me in person, this might be a surprise.
- Sandra draws the coolest doodles in her Rhodia journal, as part of the Rhodia Journal Swap. You can see our Journal Swap tumblr here.
- At Cappuccino and Art Journal, a collection of travel journals. Love the ephemera.
If you are participating in SHARE the LINK LOVE, please add the URL to your blog post in the Mister Linky below. Links to your home page or links not about our MISSION will be deleted.