Find new favorite blogs and share the link-love!
“Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands,
but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.”
The mission: SHARE the BLOG LINK LOVE by posting links to specific posts at 5 great blogs. Join us as many Fridays as you wish. Bonus points for finding niche blogs or tiny start-ups that you adore.
Even one Friday per month helps the cause!
Grab a retro pastel orange LINK LOVE badge and read the intro to the MISSION. Linking to creative blogs you've just discovered, blogs that you adore, blogs you've read for a long time but might not be well known. Consider smaller blogs, and blogs with a fresh perspective that sparks your creativity.
Just start this Friday.
- At Se7en, a wonderful post about creating a family drawing habit.
- Linda shares an amazing collection of gelatin prints made for the index-card-a-day challenge. I adore this gelatin print on a map!
- Michelle shares a colorful Field Guide at Lost Coast Post. A magical mix of patterns and quotes in a tiny journal.
- Lisa Congdon, an artist whose work I've long admired, writes On Being Equal.
- At ThirtyOne13 Robin shares a massive printing frenzy to prep backgrounds for index-card-a-day!