Art on the Walls
"Cinema is a matter of what's in the frame and what's out."
~ Martin Scorsese
Do you want to know what drives me bonkers? None of the colorful art on our walls hints to the fact that I'm into creating art. The walls seem so permanent, and I can't seem to narrow down what to put up, where to put it, how large to frame it... Amy talked about this in a Creative Mom Podcast (I think it was Episode #139) and I could so relate to it.
What of your art or photography is on display in your home?
Does your home decor represent who you are?
- Lisa of Curious Girl created a grid of her marvelous photographs.
- Hanna's groovy big table protecting paper art would make a funky art journal background
- Houzz is packed with cool ideas packaged in ideabooks, groupings of photos about anything from Decorating with Vintage Typewriters - Non-Traditional Wall Art - How to Make Eclectic Wall Collages Work - etc.
- Eden expands her Doodle Directory by printing her patterns for reference.
- Loving A Beautiful Mess, a never-ending supply of inspiration and color