"The point of philosophy is to start with
something so simple as not to seem worth stating
and to end with something so paradoxical
that no one will believe it."
~ Bertrand Russell
What we're up to at Daisy Yellow:
- Grabbing an ART=HAPPY badge and sharing the words on your blog
- Participating in the monthly Creative Experiments challenge started in January. Join at any time
- Drawing better lines by practicing line control
- Art journaling on loose watercolor paper, in moleskine journals, in old hardback books
- Drawing & painting mandalas
- Slow journaling
- Playing with a rapidograph technical pen + fountain pen inks
- Embroidering mandalas
- Doodling randomly
- Playing with cameras + lights
Stuff you might want to know:
- Check out the new widget in the right column with the most current comments!
- You'll find responses to your comments in the comment section of that post. Check back in a day or three to see if I've responded.
- You can support Daisy Yellow by making a purchase via any link to Amazon or Dick Blick.
- There are feeds for posts and comments at the RSS feeds page.
- Posts often link to other relevant posts, so you can post-hop your way through the site and wind up down the rabbit hole to wonderland. So a good cup of java or earl grey is strongly suggested.
- The archives, like the Wonkavator, can get you anywhere on the site.
Why do you blog? I have been giving this a lot of thought esp. after reading Rice Freeman-Zachary's post Holes in the Karma. The art/creative blogging universe is my happy place. An escape from evil, rudeness, filth, politics... Exploring creativity reminds us of the beauty and grace that exists in the world and allows us to reboot and start fresh another day. Thank you for all of your kind feedback, it's fabulous!!!
I found the date gadget (above) via a link on Din Din's blog Dream Catcher. So beyond cool.