8x10" open, moleskine, gellyroll
You might not be able to tell, but this moleskine is opened sideways and the drawings go across both pages. This started with the idea of drawing embellished hot air balloons and then I decided to incorporate words that I would like to use to describe myself some day. Goals, perhaps. Just in theory, because for example I am completely impatient.
- Nathalie took Seth Apter's workshop in NYC and shared her delicious dossier.
- Lauren says au revoir to Index-Card-a-Day and bonjour to the Daily Paper Prompt with a fabulous rainbow in an altered book.
- At Studio Mothers, a new e-book release, The Creative Mother's Guide: Six Creative Practices for the Early Years.
- Love how Julie shares such enthusiasm for stamp carving, sharing her students' work from her recent workshop.
- Roben-Marie sought advice for finding inspiration and the comments are brilliant.
Get the Daisy Yellow RSS Feeds or subscribe by email here -----> RSS FEEDS