“We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity.”
The mission continues.
Help me SHARE THE LINK LOVE by posting a list of 5 or more blogs on Fridays in May and June. Participate as many Fridays as you wish.
Even one Friday helps the cause!
Grab a retro pastel orange LINK LOVE badge and read the intro to the MISSION. Linking to creative blogs you've just discovered, blogs that you adore, blogs you've read for a long time but might not be well known. Consider smaller blogs, and blogs with a fresh perspective.
My links for this week:
- Jennifer reviews homemade vs. packaged gesso at her blog PixieDust.
- Michelle documents an art journal page from start to finish.
- Lori talks about designing the life you wish to have, and the impact on your kids' lives.
- Karen shares insight about artistic growth.
- Natasha asks an interesting life question in Card #9/52: Oh for an Insider's Guide.
If you are participating in SHARE the LINK LOVE, please add the URL to your blog post in the Mister Linky below. Links to your home page or links not about our MISSION will be deleted.