7 Links Challenge
The 7 Links Challenge was spotted at Brilliantly Better (the post links to the original idea at problogger), a blog that makes me think. It was neat to go back through old blog posts to find the answers:
1. <your first post> Art + Visual Journaling went live June 2008.
2b. <art you enjoyed creating> From late 2008, Altered Catalog: Rev 23/30 Documented was so unique and bold and different for me, it opened up some new ideas for me.
3. <a post which generated a great discussion> The 20 Things Dare and 20 Things Dare Squared, were super popular group brainstorms and brought a lot of brilliant ideas. PS, please go ahead and add more ideas! For some reason, this isn't a high comment blog (tips in that area are welcome).
4. <a post on someone else's blog that you wish you'd written> This is a tough one. I love Eden's concept of a Doodle Directory, pulling together all of your patterns as a reference. The 30 Journals 30 Days project (here's a link to Hanna's interview from iHanna) at Dirty Footprints Studio is awesomely brilliant.
5. <a post piece of art with a title you're proud of> The Just Dream mandala.
6. <a post that you wish more people had read> Unsure of this... maybe the Step by Step Art Journaling series.
If you want to play along, just post a link in the comments.