"Our time is so short
and the future so terrifyingly long.
Through the art of brush, pen, and lens...
we possess a swift and sure means
of touching the conscience
and clearing the vision."
Spending time on creative stuff is one of the keys to happiness. Most of my creative time is spent on art journaling, drawing mandalas, doodling & photography. You might do embroidery, watercolor, acting, sculpting, cooking, collage, writing, creating crossword puzzles, gardening, nature journaling, quilting... or developing the perfect latte. It all swirls around the creative process.
At Daisy Yellow you can find you'll find a massive amount of challenges to keep you busy the entire year. Creative prompts are part of the fun here, but they get scattered about by the wind.
A guide to the creative prompts scattered across Daisy Yellow...
- Kick-Start Your Art Journal, a series of art journaling & creative prompts
- Creative Experiments, ideas for extending your creative endeavors through experimentation
- No Frills Creative Prompts, photographic prompts
- Daily Paper Prompts, 61 techniques-based prompts
- Prompt6ix, randomly phrased creative prompts